Dear VERE members and take-e-way customers,
dear supporters and friends of our association,
We couldn't have scheduled our panel discussion any better; the first draft for the new ElektroG (Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act = German WEEE conversion) is available. Thus, we are able to discuss about the implementation in practice with the concerned employees of the authorities on April 3rd in Cologne/Germany. The event will presumably be hold in German.
This event is in particular planned for our members and customers and shall serve as a basis to state your opinion towards the authorities. Therefore, we would be glad if you would attend to our event as member and customer.
Please find attached the programme for the event which is still subject to changes and updates. The event will be free of charge for all persons who received this personal invitation.
Facts and figures about the panel event in short:
• Who: For VERE members & take-e-way customers, concerned manufacturers, Media & Press
• What: Questions and answers about WEEE 2 & ElektroG 2
• When: 3 April 2014 from 10:30 am to 5 pm (CET)
• Where: Alte Versteigerungshalle, Marktstraße 10, 50968 Cologne/Germany (http://www.alte-versteigerungshalle.de/)
• How: See the programme within the attachment, please
• Registration: Mrs. Silke Meyer via email@example.com or +49/40/219010-64
We would be very glad to welcome you at our event.
With that in mind we remain
With best regards
Jochen Stepp & Oliver Friedrichs (Board)
Christoph Brellinger (Executive Secretary)
VERE Association for the take-back and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (VERE e.V. registered association)