VERE e.V. – Association for the take-back and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
The VERE Association for the take-back and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (VERE e.V. registered association) is an international EEE respectively WEEE community for the optimal organization and management of all environmental laws arising from the obligations and consequences for manufacturers, importers and distributors of electrical and electronic equipment. The VERE Association especially cares for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), micro-enterprises and sole proprietorships and preserves its interests. Thus, VERE fills a niche in the sector of electrical and electronic devices.
take-e-way: WEEE Solutions in 5 Minutes
"take-e-way" – VERE Advantages at a glance
- Offers EU-wide free advice and free consulting (WEEE, ElektroG, BattG, VerpackV)
- Performs registration reliably within a few days (WEEE, ElektroG, BattG, VerpackV)
- Offers a fixed calculable price guarantee. Thus, the sum of later obligations for collections by the EAR has no further impact on costs (with the exception of EAR fee notifications)
- Offers two own approved collective guarantee systems
- Takes over law-compliant collection and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment
- Offers solutions for REACh, RoHS, Ecodesign, CE Marking and marketability
- Represents the interests of small and medium-sized enterprises in the field of EEE/WEEE
The VERE Association
Get more information about the VERE Association!
Learn more about the VERE Assignment!
Become a member of the VERE Association!
take-e-way: Full Service Solution for WEEE & ElektroG!